XI International exhibition-competition of modern erotic art "LOVE IN ART Festival" will be held at one of the most popular exhibition spaces of Moscow - in the "Eurasium Gallery".
Age limit: 18+
Dates: 19-24 October 5, 2021.
Registration: until October 17, 2021.
Address: Exhibition Hall "Eurasiam Gallery", Moscow, Andropova Ave., 17, building 1.
1. Age restrictions:
In project "LOVE IN ART FESTIVAL" participating authors must be 18 years old (18+). Also, viewers of installations and exhibition visitors must be 18 y.o.
Entry to this exhibition is possible only with documents, confirming age.
2. Restrictions for quantity of art works:
Participants in International Festival & Exhibition-competition of Erotic Arts "LOVE IN ART FESTIVAL" can submit any quantity of art works, however, every art work is entered as a separate piece with an applicable entry fee. It is possible to submit a series of works, in this case a competition entry will unite all series of art works, shown as one.
3. Restrictions on geographical feature.
International Festival & Exhibition-competition of Erotic Arts "LOVE IN ART FESTIVAL" is open to participants from all parts of the world. All participants have equal rights.
4. Restrictions, related to violation of social norms:
Social norms, accepted in the country where this exhibition takes place, are applied to all art works, entered to this exhibition.
For this exhibition, art works are not accepted, considering the following:
- depiction of children and adolescents up to 18 years of age;
- indecent, vulgar and immoral depiction of sexual intercourse;
- intentional focus of attention on genitals;
- propaganda of stereotypes for deviant behaviour: sexual permissiveness, immorality, irresponsibility and violence.
- propaganda of rape and humiliation;
- any elements of religious cult (of all confessions);
- political context and grotesque.
The decision of organizing committee about rejection of entries to this exhibition is final and is not subject to discussion.
1 stage: All participants register their art works and send a registration set to the organizing committee. The deadline for entry on the first stage: up to September 26, 2021.
2 stage:After receiving approval from the organizing committee that submitted art works are allowed to enter this exhibition, the author has to pay a registration fee and send a copy of payment receipt via e-mail.
3 stage: On-siteparticipants are responsible for delivering their art works themselves to this exhibition.
4. stage:All parallel programs, offered by the organizers (master-classes, creative meetings, performances, round-table discussions) are open for on-site and off-site participants.